Business Developer Business Developer (prop tech)-Delft
We are looking for a Business Developer who can close deals with real estate developers and building owners by changing the perspective
Full time – Delft
Please apply for this job if you want to:
- Make a difference by changing the perspective using a new façade concept which has a big influence on comfort levels and energy use.
- Be part of the 30 most promising tech pioneers worldwide and most promising start-ups in the Netherlands (according to World Economic Forum).
- Work for a company who recently secured EUR 1.5 million of external funding and a EUR 2 million EU subsidy to help fuel our growth.
- Join an enthusiastic, ambitious team full of fun and creativity.
- Work in the coolest building of Delft with a rooftop terrace and glass pavilion.
At PHYSEE we have a thorough belief in sustainable innovation without compromise. Innovation which brings added value for our customers, without compromising on aesthetics, technology or costs. Holding on to this belief has led us to design and produce the world’s first fully transparent, energy and data generating windows; PowerWindow and SmartWindow. Since we focus on building a better future we are determined to expand our young and ambitious team with new people who would like to be part of the next phase of growth of PHYSEE. Currently we are active in the Netherlands, Germany and United Kingdom.
We have ambitious growth targets and see a lot of potential with especially large residential and commercial projects. We are looking for someone who can take complete ownership of our sales process, having a combined skillset of deal closing as well as technical building knowledge. With your network in the real estate market you will have no difficulty finding the right project where our technology can be applied.
As a business developer you are responsible for PHYSEE’s sales process, technically able to take ownership of the tender process and able to advise our clients in terms of facade optimization using creative mindset and drive to sell our products and services.
Do you get energy from closing deals? Do you have a combination of strong analytical skills together with strong operational skills and is presenting your second nature? Check if our mission can be your mission.
- You will take full ownership of PHYSEE’s tender process, being able to advise our clients on what’s needed to optimize their building facades, both from a smart building as well as sustainable building point of view.
- You will close large deals using a combined skillset of sales, technical knowledge and negotiations.
- Your responsibility is to maintain your client base, high level of awareness that you are representing our company to our clients.
- You will actively find your own future projects and negotiate with the investor or real estate developer.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical oriented education, such as (but not limited to): building sciences, architecture, real estate management, industrial design, engineering.
- Sales experience: minimum of 3 years, including an established network in Real Estate Development and Real Estate Investment companies.
- Excellent spoken and written Dutch and English. Knowledge of German is a bonus.
Do you think you’re capable for the job and are you the perfect team member? Let us know and send an email to Frédérique at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
173 total views, 1 today